The documentary includes interviews from historians, researchers, cryptozoologists as well as eyewitnesses who claim to have seen the strange beast who haunts the forests of Northwest Alabama. The crew will also travel to spots where sightings have occurred and trek deep into the wilderness in hopes of catching a glimpse of this elusive beast of legend.
As the crew continues their research, they offer a unique experience to their audience: granting them behind-the-scenes access and glimpses into their progression at each stretch. To see this bonus material, follow their Instagram and Facebook page.
Also be sure to check back here for continuing updates and more media.
The Hollerin’ Thang:
- Genre: Documentary
- Director: Tashina Southard
- Writer: Stephen G. Melvin
- Producers: Stephen G. Melvin and Tashina Southard
- Production Sound Mixer: Shaq Shoulders
- Assistant Camera: Duell Aldridge
- Music: The Wolves of Chernobyl